Josh Sills is a professional basketball player who currently plays for the Santa Cruz Warriors of the NBA G League. He played college basketball at West Virginia University and was selected by the Santa Cruz Warriors in the 2019 NBA G League Draft. During his college career, Sills averaged 10.1 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. He was named to the All-Big 12 Third Team in 2019 and was named to the All-Big 12 Honorable Mention team in 2018. He has also had success playing in the NBA G League, averaging 12.2 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game during the 2020-2021 season.
Josh Sills was born and raised in West Virginia and attended West Virginia University, where he majored in Sports Management. He was a four-year letterman for the Mountaineers and earned All-Big 12 Honorable Mention honors in 2018, and All-Big 12 Third Team honors in 2019.
After college, Sills was selected by the Santa Cruz Warriors in the 2019 NBA G League Draft. He has been an integral part of the team’s success, averaging 12.2 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game during the 2020-2021 season. He is currently signed with the Santa Cruz Warriors and is looking to continue his success in the NBA G League this upcoming season.
Eagles’ Josh Sills Indicted on Rape and Kidnapping Charges
Josh Sills has been indicted on charges of rape and kidnapping. The charges stem from a December 2020 incident in which Sills allegedly assaulted a woman in his apartment in Philadelphia. According to the indictment, Sills allegedly threatened the woman and coerced her into performing sexual acts. He is also accused of restraining her against her will. Sills is currently being held in the Philadelphia County Jail and is expected to be arraigned on June 3. He might face up to 20 years in prison if convicted. The Eagles have not yet commented on the situation.
The Philadelphia Eagles have issued a statement in response to the charges against offensive lineman Josh Sills. The team has stated that they are aware of the charges and are taking them very seriously. They are currently in the process of gathering all the relevant information and will take appropriate action once they have gathered all the facts. In the meantime, they have suspended Sills from all team activities and he will not be allowed to participate in any team functions or practices. The Eagles are cooperating fully with the investigation and have asked for privacy for all those involved.
Josh Sills of the Philadelphia Eagles has been indicted on charges of rape and kidnapping. The team has suspended him from all team activities and is cooperating with the investigation. This is a serious matter and the Eagles are taking it very seriously. He might face up to 20 years in prison if convicted. The team has asked for privacy for all those involved and will take appropriate action once they have all the facts.
- FASHION WATCHES |WHICH BRAND IS BEST FOR LADIES-MENS WATCH ?
- Best Supplement and Top Diet for fast weight loss!
- Male Extra review: our view, works, effects and user feedback
- Top 7 professional ways to build strong muscles & an attractive body !
- Elon Musk’s hair loss and how to restore it!
- Psychological and other physical causes.. What is the treatment for erectile dysfunction in men!
- What is the most effective fat burner?
- PrimeShred | Burn body fat fast ,Lose fat and lose weight.
- Viasil to treat rection problems
- All about Testogen |Reviews , Dosage, Effectiveness !
- Trimtone is the Best fat burner Supplements !
- Do you want to know more about bodybuilding?
- The most effective and useful dietary supplements for human health!
- 33 Best Sex Pills for Men & Women !
- What is keto fat burner ? Reviews
- Do you know what are the benefits of testosterone on our health or the complications of its decrease?
- what is the most popular testosterone booster ?
- Best testostérone booster | Review 2023
- TOP 6 DIET TIPS TO HELP YOU BUILD MUSCLE MASS
- TOP 6 UNIQUE HEALTH BENEFITS OF HONEY !
- Tom Brady has this time definitely drawn a line under his career as a professional player
- Josh Sills of the Philadelphia Eagles has been indicted on charges of rape and kidnapping !